Keeping in Touch
Please use these support channels to troubleshoot technical issues, ask questions or file a bug.
- Participate in our web forum: dev1galaxy.org
- Join us on Freenode IRC: #devuan and more
- Read and search IRC logs: publicly archived here
- Discuss Devuan on the DNG mail list: Subscribe
- Developers gather on devuan-dev: Subscribe
- Receive release announcements and important news from devuan-announce: Subscribe
- Follow us on Twitter: @DevuanOrg
- Search our package repositories: https://pkginfo.devuan.org
- File a bug report: https://bugs.devuan.org
If you'd like to contribute to the maintenance and growth of Devuan by providing hardware, services, expertise, funding or media visibility, please use this contact email. For technical support, please use options listed above.
- Send a private email to
Open communication among community members using the above channels is recommended. However some matters may require more privacy, and in this case you’re welcome to direct institutional, financial, legal, press, and private inquiries to
This is a private contact address and we will not share publicly any email sent to this address unless explicitly stated or later requested. Therefore if you are sending us an encouragement or endorsement please do state in your message that it can be shared in public.